ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Personally I don't really see why there is a need to debate over...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Personally I don't really see why there is a need to debate over whether clean coal should be included in the definition of clean energy or not. Nor do I think we should be concerned when Australian media fails to mention our techs in articles relating to clean coal or clean energy. Emerging markets looking to join the the club of developed economies will undoubtedly derive a significant portion of their energy from coal. This opinion alone renders the media attention or lack thereof in our well developed nation irrelevant.The fact is, even if we never see Coldry go beyond a high volume test facility in Australia, the tech will achieve massive successful other markets around the world, many of which make the Australian market look insignificant in comparison.

Making media attention in Australia even more irreverent is the fact that Coldry is just the the appetizer in a feast game changing techs. Matmor is what we are here for and as far as I know there are no renewable alternatives in iron production. Concerns that some people have over the future of Coldry simply don't apply to Matmor.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.