IBX 3.66% 8.5¢ imagion biosystems limited

They have always stated that the company has sufficient funds...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    They have always stated that the company has sufficient funds for this Phase 1 trial but will need to enter into some form of potential partnership, equity raise or long form agreement for the much larger phase 2 trial. That would certainly be good thing as it would mean positive results in the current trial and so there would likely be a substantial increase in share price above and beyond the ATM of 22 cents.
    Currently the only doubt I can see so far is the data has to demonstrate that the SQUID sensors are able to conclusively detect the SPIONS in the lymph nodes of metastised HER 2 cancer patients.As that has been proven previously in animal studies I would be highly confident.
    Many positives for IBX if you read between the lines. Expanding their manufacturing capability for the much bigger trial, FDA break through status, collaboration with Siemens on use of Spions as a contrast agent in existing MRI.PATRYS collaboration and others the list goes on. With a market cap of only 47 Million this is minuscule when considering the future potential .
    To Recap I don't see it going much lower here as technically it has bounced of the 4.2 c mark on the daily several times so is acting as a line of resistance.
    No Gaurantees of course but I'm betting on Olzards Rockets!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.003(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $2.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.6¢ 8.0¢ $2.538K 30.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 62717 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 133 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.