IBX 2.30% 8.9¢ imagion biosystems limited

Your kidding right? The SP is lower now . The share price pumped...

1. 690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Your kidding right? The SP is lower now . The share price pumped to 7c on one day due to the release of 5 patients , next day it started its sell off as people realised that it took over a year to get only 5 patients through and the trial would be lucky to be finished at the end of 2022. (I think it will be 1st or 2nd quarter 2023) since that sell off the share price sits lower at 4c and looking to test the 3c area.
    I have been in this for a long time and made good money off it but management have failed to meet any deadlines and fingered share holders multiple times . You may not like it but Bob has been horrible and has learned on the job he made too many statements that he has never delivered on and now he goes quiet as lots of shareholders don't trust him. This is no knock on the technology as I believe it will work , the problem is competition has caught up and the patents run out in 2028 . I think a capital raise will come before year end and trial is complete as expenses have gone up with having multiple trial sites not just the 1 they thought they would get away with , on top of this Bobs new office and expansion for limited amount of customers and a 1st phase trial incomplete.

And the post of mine you put up is true , the usual suspects go missing and then pump and make bold claims at the first sign of a pulse.
    Last edited by turtlespeed: 02/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.002(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $2.906M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.7¢ 8.9¢ $12.17K 133.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 8754 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.