IBX 2.27% 8.6¢ imagion biosystems limited

Its predominately a retail held stock, people loose patience and...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Its predominately a retail held stock, people loose patience and blame blame the MD or the company. Never any context such as covid deterring woman from breast screening and state lockdown during the pandemic. Bob has said he expects full results from the trial before year end. Interim results were positive.Bank balance healthy and funding for at least 6 or seven quarters.The chairmans address comment that they are in a similar cash position at the end of the financial year as they started the year. They are expanding manufacturing facilities and employing many more in preparation for the much larger FDA trial next year. I take confidence in this and understand that this is a necessary FDA trial prerequisite as well as developing further income streams.I take such expansions as an indication of the likely trajectory of the company.
    IBX are in a much better position today than they were when sp was 22 cents. IBX is bound by asx disclosure rules.The trial is being conducted by respected neutral 3rd party investigational sites who are empowered to perform the phase1 trial independently so that the data being accumulated will be beyond reproach. Let the IBX team do the slow grind on the data so that they can present the clinical data at the appropriate time to big Pharma or Biotech such as Siemens. Multiple income stream and strands to the IBX Journey. The completion of the Phase 1 trial is an inflexion point as stated by IBX. I will continue to accumulate at the current stock level.
    No one knows the future but if we did I suspect we might be many multiples of current SP.
    Good luck to all investors in IBX.
    Killfeather

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $2.808M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.8¢ 8.6¢ $2.779K 31.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14919 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 295 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.