IBX 5.00% 3.8¢ imagion biosystems limited

This is like death by a thousand cuts and now the 4c mark has...

1. 6,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1232
    This is like death by a thousand cuts and now the 4c mark has been decisively breached. I do suspect tax loss selling has played a roll this past week or so, coupled with those holders that have held on and held on some more but have now thrown in the towel. I took little heart from Bobs own recent words that patient recruitment still remains challenging. Now lets recall when we were "on track" in that infamous video when in fact a few days later we were told only 1 patient was enrolled. So, since then, whilst we know we have had 4 further enrollees, to hear sometime now after that that recruitment remains "challenging" to me sounds like maybe thats where we are still stuck at, and given we have 4 recruitment centres ... well, what can you say. The share price says it all. More concerning to me is that even though 5 patients have done the trial, the MRX imaging results so far seem inconclusive. Does that mean the imaging worked on some patients but not others ( or, worst case, on none of them ? ). Seems that the nanoparticles reach their target from histology on tissue samples, but is the instrument at its limits of detectability ?. We are none the wiser. Moreover, putting aside the MRX imaging, what the heck is going on with the MRI imaging where the nanoparticles were expected to be a better contrasting agent than the current standard ( using gadolinium ?). I see nothing specifically commented on regarding this aspect. MRI imaging, unlike the MRX, is pretty stock standard diagnostics, so why have we heard nothing on whether or not we are seeing better imaging contrast or not. It does not require I should think an extra level of diagnostic expertise to see by eye on an image whether or not there is an improvement. C'mon management, get some information to us on this ( or is there some sort of confidentiality arrangement with Siemens ?) At least tell us one way or another whats happening in regard the MRI study or if its confidential then say so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.329M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.4¢ 3.8¢ $1.204K 30.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16942 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.