IBX 1.61% 6.1¢ imagion biosystems limited

JOURNEY to 50c plus, page-282

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    "Can anyone else see or sense collaboration from that video?"

I watched the entire video twice. For those that believe Robert Proulx does nothing good as CEO of Imagion, you aren't doing your DD. I see a CEO that has taken the time & effort to do a deep dive into the science involved in the technology in order to "wrap his head around it" tight enough in order to make educated decisions, all the good ones have this ability.

For those investors that are frustrated by the length of time of this study, I can sympathize with your frustration, the trial is a demanding on it's volunteers in design and unfortunately suffered from bad timing. It is however a small trial in numbers of patients and will wrap up soon enough.

As evidenced in the video, Imagion is leveraging all available options in optimizing it's Spion's and has reached out to the best asset available on the planet, who by the way is obviously impressed with what he has seen so far with Imagion's effort, especially as it pertains to imaging decay of bound NP's. Will it lead to actual contractual collaboration? I honestly can't say if that will unfold, based on what I saw in the video. I did notice, that some information was withheld by design, and only wishing to be discussed off camera, so to speak. Could that be what you are eluding to?

There are many avenues of revenue for Imagion's portfolio of IP, and watching it all unfold over the next few years will be interesting to say the least. Best of luck to all those patient Investor's! By looking at the decline of the PPS, it would seem we've consolidated in numbers & increased by holdings.wink.png
    Last edited by HighDesert: 09/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $2.134M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.1¢ $983 16.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16920 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 21383 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.