IBX 1.18% 8.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

1- It seems to me the principal investigator and company as a...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    1- It seems to me the principal investigator and company as a whole are very "high horse" and by the book. I think this principal investigator the company has chosen has done a very poor job. Additionally, this whole ethical issue they have with incentives gets me thinking if it was another investigator there's a good chance they may not have had these personal ethical issues and shareholder value may not have been destroyed.
    2- I also think the way the company reports may not be optimal for microcaps. It is common knowledge that microcaps largely attract the retail end of the market and retail investors are generally short-sited and required sustained updates/ announcement or they will go looking for the next 'sugar rush'. The companies approach and view towards only announcing certain things and how they view material information isn't shared with some other companies. I see lots of news flow and announcements elsewhere which may not always be the most significant and new information but it prevents the retail market from fleeing.
    The way the board spoke about announcements and communication etc at the AGM reflects their views which are not ideal when the majority of the holding is retail.

I'm interested in others views on these two points.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $2.742M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.3¢ $7.291K 86.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18115 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.