IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

I worked towards having a sizeable ticket in the outcome of this...

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 779
    I worked towards having a sizeable ticket in the outcome of this first trial, and in all the other
    upcoming company developments.

Just like many others, I've been here too long to not have a material stake in any upside.
    I've asked myself many times whether the upside potential commensurate with the downside
    risks. At this stage of the trial, no negative side effects to participants have been reported and
    perhaps finally further enrolment has been achieved as the number of participants cannot
    remain at just five considering any concerns prospective participants may have had
    regarding the 'safety' of this trial have been mitigated.

For me, IBX deserves to remain in my portfolio, but, as investors, we all have our own objective
    questions that we ponder over as they help us make less superficial judgments...of which I may
    still be entirely wrong. The company (in its last quarterly) demonstrated to have sufficient funds
    to readily provide company running costs (plus cover any contingencies that may occur) to comfortably
    see them through to the end of this trial. Who knows when we will need to raise more, but on paper,
    there is no need to raise funds at this time.

No one really knows what will transpire but I feel that the glass half emptiers (without substantiation)
    will be the ones left disappointed.

All just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.