BNB babcock & brown limited

journos cause a run on the bank, page-29

1. 13,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2784
    Thanks for the words Carbon, I like the merchanics of the business, I am just annoyed at what I have just got from managment

I hear you but they nailed me for over$100K yesterday, I dont mind loosing the cash, its just someone needs to be held to account, for what my legals call possible insider trading...

If you look at my posts, there was an agressive sell down of BNB on the 4th, I thought it was out of the blue....then I hear the board were meeting last Friday, (an announcement should have been made then), the sell on the 4th was probably someone with knowledge of the board papers and accounts, and to send the notice yesterday 30 minutes into trade, allowing someone to benefit from the dow upswing on Friday also stinks to me.....

Anyway, Ill trade on, for those that are still backing BNB them I hope you make a profit, Ill be watching for the sidelines until the dust settles and listening to the opinions as they are posted...moving on to Caltex for the interum as the oil price falls and the AUD falls off a cliff....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.