QAN 0.43% $7.00 qantas airways limited

joyce grounds qantas flights immediately, page-108

1. 31,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    4 percent for 4 years,,most people on here own their own businesses right,,super contributions more,,workcover blah and more blah,,what are there wages like,,anyone know?l reckon stuff them,,l dont feel sorry for any of them,,my good friend drove trucks for toyota and when they striked they expected the company to lose 30 to 60 million bucks and still pay wages,,wake up,,this day in age to have a decent job means you are lucky,,the rest of this country either wants to bludge or puts such a high price on themselves that companies go overseas,,where all to blame here so to speak,,my business was in furniture and supplied over 50 retail outlets,,all our products where a hit,,then importing took off and most of our stuff got replicated overseas and the rest is history,,in the last 5 years the price lists of products couldnt go up to compete with overseas so you can basically keep on selling,,materials and everything has gone up and you either close up or wear it,,thats whats happening everywhere now,,australians themselves can be blamed for being greedy,,people went overseas thinking they where real clever getting things cheaper but in reality now they make less profits cause they have to sell the same aussie products they copied cheaper just to survive lol cause every man and his dog is doing the same thing
    either way what do people expect them to do,,enough is enough its pretty staight forward really,,you want a job roll up and punch your time clock or go collect social security benefits,,l know what choice l would take
    on another note got somebody to qoute my poor old grandmas house for some weeding(6hours)the charge 75 dollars an hour
    when l said to them what qualification they had,they said its a real tough job,,get real

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.00
Change
0.030(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $10.94B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.93 $7.01 $6.93 $28.80M 4.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43822 $6.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.00 16350 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.