QAN 1.00% $6.09 qantas airways limited

Ok Haji, maybe my attempts to explain are not clear, due to the...

1. 1,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Ok Haji, maybe my attempts to explain are not clear, due to the way i put them.
    QF used to have wonderful inventory of spare parts, to support their fleet which in Australia is a bit remote, than say for an American airline who is on the same continent as Boeing for example.
    So bcoz of our location maybe we had to carry a bit more stock than most to support our fleet. Well now we dont havevmuch at all ! All sold off for shortvterm gain.
    We used to have one of the best engine overhaul facilities in the world !
    Now gone !
    We used to have one of the best 747 heavy maint facilities in the world !
    Now gone !
    We used to have the best component repair workshops in the world !
    Now gone !
    And so on and so forth !
    So asvi hope you can see, 20 years ago Qantas had all the facilities it needed to efficiently support its fleet, but slowly it has all been taken away. And each time some genious shutdown a critical piece of QE, theybgot a big fat bonus for supposedly saving the company money !
    The engineers are still very efficient, but management have taken away all their tools and support to do their job !
    Try cutting your lawn with a pair of scissors, after your wife sold your lawn mower to buy a new pair of shoes !
    Your will eventually get it done, but it will take you a hell of a lot longer !
    GLTA@QF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.09
Change
0.060(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.923B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.10 $6.11 $6.04 $25.10M 4.146M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8587 $6.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.09 127451 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.