LYC 0.16% $6.17 lynas rare earths limited

lambda,I'm not saying there won't be.I'm saying I don't think so...

1. 3,760 Posts.
    lambda,

I'm not saying there won't be.
    I'm saying I don't think so and I am showing why. Not merely expressing my opinion, stomping my feet and saying it's my opinion because it's my opinion. Onb those numbers, a cash float of 60-65m with receivables can last a very long time. Long enough for you to get your business right potentially.

Using analysis, say from JPM but picking and choosing what you want out of it to then put forward an assertion as fact is in my opinion (if I may) disingenuous and misleading.

The report alludes to pricing requirements, funding pressure etc. Basically on the funding/capital/balance sheet side of things to paraphrase, the analysis referred to from JPM is saying "things are tight". And they are. But "things are tight" does not lead to a definitive conclusion on the subject of a capital raising.

I've said more than once on here and elsewhere, If the company issued another 1.5billion shares and wiped out Sojitz and MtK debt that I would be in favour of this (somewhat tongue in cheek - but you get my drift).

The cap raising/debt raising/rights issue thing has been talked to death as though if it eventuated its the end of the world which it isn't.

The symbolism and importance of first production, repeated commentary from management of sustainable production and supply, evidenced ramp up of production and sales is as lost on the "long-term holders as it is on the daytraders, chartists and those who hold short positions.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.17
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.767B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.22 $6.14 $10.91M 1.767M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12550 $6.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.18 124 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.