LYC 1.15% $7.71 lynas rare earths limited

Pointless discussion? Derail a thread? Your standard patronising...

1. 372 Posts.
    Pointless discussion? Derail a thread? Your standard patronising responses don't disappoint Coppertop - I'll at least give you that. It is ever so tiresome though...

Long story short - your production numbers are theoretical over a 12 month period. Those production numbers have never, in the lifetime of this company, been achieved to date.
    To boot, you're giving an opinion for 12 months time. Cash requirements become critical at the end of this quarter in play if I'm not much mistaken. What do I do? Divide by 4? Sweet...

Opine a cashflow position for each of the next two quarters in play - based on a ramp up rate that - oh I don't know - has ACTUALLY been quoted by the company to date, and then we can talk turkey I suppose. Until then, your opinion (in MY opinion) is as equally unfounded as you suggest fluffynymphs to be. Which was sort of where I was going with this...

For the record - I've no opinion either way about a cap raise - short of saying it'd be a terrible kick for the die-hards who are waiting to get their $2.70 back.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.