ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Welcome back Yaqona ... I hope the trip went well!I'm sure...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    Welcome back Yaqona ... I hope the trip went well!

I'm sure somewhere in the last few weeks i read a post that suggested you were HC' ESG-chief-stooge .. and had done your job talking up the share price and had scurried off just before the friendly takeover was annouced.

IMO you deserve a retraction and apology on that but i don't fancy your chances. The knives have been out for everyone thats ever championed ESG ... such is the frustration this deal has created ... and last weeks annoucement on the reserves upgrade was the coupe de grace.

Now I'd dearly like to believe that there's subtext to these machinations that might deliver a better outcome .. but I confess ... my faiths taken a beating these last few weeks.

But these are interesting times .. more interesting than i'd like .. though all the players seem to be reassembling .. and staking their ground. Even Holy's returned and i'm awaiting to hear from Mangels next and even our 'Canadian friend' .. now who was that ?

Some sort of showdown's looming .. and the clock's certainly ticking .. but I hope to buy you a drink later in the year at either the AGM or coronial inquiry.

cheers

SG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.