ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Hi Yaq,It does seem that you have had a good holiday in the Med...

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Hi Yaq,

It does seem that you have had a good holiday in the Med and are now fully recharged back to your Original Powers

I reckon you know that these outfits like JPM just do as they are asked to do and get a Fee

Analysis - maybe no Fee but in the interests of JPM and in order to inform their client base they do regular analyses and use their Imagineering expertise to prognosticate scenarios like a 4mtpa supply contract - the Hypotheticals we have heard before. Probability of Realisation is rarely discussed.

Advisor - BIG FEE - so they get a knock on the door from ESG and what happens ? They do as they are asked to do like any such company would do. For a Fee.

There was a "Twilight Zone" episode like this in which advisors Bark up a BlueSky outlook and then Roll effortlessly to the Left and dive down to scoop up the Job on offer to Advise ESG on Financial matters.

JPM are just doing what that Type do - Collect a Fee for doing what is asked of them.

Why did ESG Roll Over when it could have forced STO to go hostile and then JPM might have been asked to prepare a Target Statement actually DEFENDING ESG rather than just assisting the current RollOver

It is good that you have decided to post here again.

I really missed the silken words drawing posters like moths to see the light of the Halo. Sweet words caressing the Cranials into entering the Soporific state. Your Exile post of 25/7/11 is just about a HC Best of the Best TUs(53), for a Stock related post. Congratulations.

I feared that in the light of what transpired while you were on Sabbatical that you may have realised that Reality had hit ESG very hard and it is now just a Procedural process on the path to becoming STO shareholders.

JPM just keeps getting a Fee for its good services.

Shareholders depend on their Board to do what is in the Shareholder's Best Interests ?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.