ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Thanks for the kind words db.I was shocked to hear that you had...

1. 3,666 Posts.
    Thanks for the kind words db.

I was shocked to hear that you had going missing for a short period while I was away. I was feared that you had disappeared in a blinding flash of matter and anti-matter. So, nice to know that you continue to exist, whether I am here or not.

Also nice to know that you still have the same fire in your belly. Whereas some might predict that, if this deal with Santos really were a done deal, discussion would have petered away to nothing as 'reality' (as you call it) bites. Nothing could be further from the truth. It seems ESG supporters are passionate about what they wish to see their company to be sold for. And you are here, as ever, keeping people from having their heads in the clouds.

But if the deal is a done deal, what is their left to say? You are like the soldier in Vietnam, still fighting on, unaware that the battle has ended ... it has ended, hasn't it db? Isn't that your view? :) Time to put down your weapon then soldier, and start posting on the STO side of HC. :)

But, the battle for ESG doesn't feel over' to me, nor do I think the evidence points that way. There are just too many facts that don't fit, too many anomalies, too many contradictory statements and strange corporate behaviours.

death. taxes. and db. In an uncertain world, it is reassuring that some things can be replied upon. :)

Best Wishes,

Yaq

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.