ANZ 1.16% $29.71 anz group holdings limited

jp morgans call

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Interesting to see JP morgan call on ANZ as underweight and target of way under 21.........and their pick was NAB.
    Today we saw ANZ as one of the strongest bank out of 4......
    another example of how little meaning this so called expert know about any stock?? yes sir it is their opinion yes lets repeat it is their opinion not fact.....
    Market today decided that under 2i is just not on and market is always right and what a shame some of you probably already decided to get out....well we can see from the action of sp today ....there was no direction and then down and down then sideways then boom up.
    Short covering?? maybe but we need them to get the momentum going, if DOW keeps going up and continuing their bullish three day move...we will see ANZ not going to be under 21 anytime but to break next resistance at 23.10.
    Today they managed to stay above 22.35.....bullish signal...
    hmmmm don't get carried away, stop loss is a must but it feels the raly still have some leg to go.....
    Just don't listen to much on analysts call on stock....as I am not so sure if JP morgan tell their clients to go short on ANZ big time and go against the trend.....yes sir if one is so sure then one should put ones money where ones mouth is....well their call is under 21???

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.