The conclusions of the anonymous poster are hot air, IMHO. He...

1. 228 Posts.
    The conclusions of the anonymous poster are hot air, IMHO. He refers to the European press of last week. I did a search of a couple of French newspapers online (Le Monde and Le Figaro) and found nothing at all on JPM and gold. The UK Financial Times has nothing on this issue, they have good coverage in Europe and would certainly pick up a story of that magnitude if the other European press was reporting it.

Let's remember that the world was supposed to end when gold broke above $330. But, nothing.

Can anyone give an opinion on Audax and how this could impact them?

Audax now has a JV with Newmont on part of Bronzewing South at Yandal. As I understand it, they are currently drilling the cr@p out of this highly prospective ground, but the shareprice has been drooping noticeably.

When the Bronzewing South lease was in dispute, much noise was made about the jobs at stake if the mine stock ran out at Yandal. What would happen to BW South if Newmont defaulted on the existing mines? Presumably they would forfeit the existing infrastructure at the site, and so BW South would not be economic? Can anyone comment on this?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.