LYC 0.00% $6.80 lynas rare earths limited

Roukes hope you have recovered mate. The Fundamental picture has...

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Roukes hope you have recovered mate. The Fundamental picture has changed one bit.

So far the main excuse haters of Lynas use as to why the share price is dropping is because of the "Uncertainty" of Lynas first mover advantage and that it has been eroded away by the delay and for me this is rubbish and it highlights how simplistic their thinking is. I would call it Level 1 thinking in a poker game.

The delay in Lynas shows difficulty and hurdle that ALL RARE EARTH COMPANIES WILL NEED TO OVERCOME to become a rare earth producer. So what Lynas is experiencing RIGHT NOW Molycorp will face in 5 years time (MCP will never meet 2013) and so do all other rare earth starts up. So do not the worry, Lynas lead has not eroded away. I can;t wait when Molycorp will get their turn to face the AMerican Environmental Greenies who are waaay more powerful then their Malaysian counterpart.

Also let me add one more final point with Lynas been the first to come online before any other producers outside china, the longer Lynas stalls the higher the REE price will rise. I find it highly ironic that the trolls who constantly bash Lynas rely so much heavily on their beautiful PCs and their Nice richly coloured monitors typing angrily on their keyboards to get their points across. The more they type the more i realized how much addicted the we all are to rare earth technology for communication and entertainment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.80
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.356B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.85 $6.89 $6.77 $9.256M 1.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12357 $6.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 13181 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.