GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

jpmorgan to exit physical commodity business, page-23

1. 5,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    "So, where are those Trillions of money they printed?"

Is it a rhetorical question, Rich?

The money was almost completely put into the pockets of the banksters. As Infose said - THEY were determined to be the systematic risk. Mind you, THEY were the systematic risk because THEY told the FED and US GOVT, that THEY were the risk.

Funnily, the systematic risk appeared because the criminal banks stopped trusting each other. Each criminal bank refused to trust the other criminal banks. So the criminals went, en masse, to the US govt and said 'give us money or we will refuse to operate'

So, the US Govt (via Fed) simply gave them money. Just GAVE it to them. For every piece of crap the criminals had on their balance sheet that was worth what crap is worth, the US govt decided to PAY THEM... for the crap. And after the crap was bought and money given to the banks, the banks STILL refuse to lend into the economy. They simply give the overflow to private individuals - hence the stock market bubble.

What a sorry, sorry tale. And completely plain and in the face of the average American dummy (the common dummy).

And now the future generations of dummies need to work as slaves... for their entire lives.

Uni students come out of Uni with 100,000 debt. They 'owe it' to the govt. And they owe these trillions as well.

Why will Ben and Barrick not help Detroit. Is Detroit a bank? Are the 10s of thousands of Detroit pensioners who are now in ruin rich private banksters.

But, I am sure your question was rhetorical.

Mark my words. Within 10 years the FED and Ben and guys like Krugman will simply be hiding in the back of Argentina or the Cayman Islands. They will be more vilified and hated than any but the most heinous criminals in history. Because they have virtually done a Stalin - they have destroyed an entire citizenry of country for their own pockets and their own criminal mates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.