GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

jpmorgan's eligible gold plummets 65% in 1 day, page-11

1. 24,765 Posts.
    Danhoff: "What I find odd is my example shows a con to be a con. But when the wheat is gold. And the silo is a storage vault or bullion bank... few people can work out the con."

My comments:

Exactly. It isn't rocket science.

Just like we're hearing now that some allocated gold is not being returned to its holders, because the gold of course has gone missing.

1. If the bankster has sold or leased allocated gold, then that is a crime. It's no different to taking your car to the garage and when you come to collect it find out that it's not there because it's been sold or rented out to someone.

Of course you could be fobbed off with, "Sorry, we can't deliver you your car. We'd like to but it might be used in the future in a criminal activity."

2. If the bankster is charging storage fees for allocated gold that the bankster has sold or leased then that has to be fraud. You can't legally charge storage fees for something that you don't store while deceiving your customer into believing you are storing it and so collecting storage fees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.