IVZ 1.61% 6.3¢ invictus energy ltd

Hi Matt,One further query I would like to have asked is...

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7131
    Hi Matt,

One further query I would like to have asked is regarding the timely release of information from Mukuyu-1/ST1 and Mukuyu-2 -
    how quickly will information be released? - particularly initial / preliminary: fluid sample information, net-to-gross, CGR, if any oil is recovered its API, how the Mukuyu-2/ST1 data de-risks the rest of the structure, together with Mukuyu-1/ST1.

I've recently Posted on another Tread what I believe may be perfectly understandable reasons why IVZ may not have released much information on the two wells so far (reposted in Slide 1). However, if fluid samples are obtained in the near future, as well as, as would already be expected an adequate formation water sample (for Sw then Sg / So values) then, if a timely release to the Market is not forthcoming Invictus's shares could be considered to be trading without the Market having an informed position about the Mukuyu discovery and therefore the company's true value.

I e-mailed SM nearly a year ago regarding my concerns of this with respect to Mukuyu-1/ST1's inferred results of:
    • The Upper Angwa having intersected what appeared to be a significantly larger reservoir section that IVZ's initial 25m thickness estimate.
    • The Resource Certifier's extremely "conservative" pre drill Gross Rock Volume assumptions that IMO has, very likely, resulted in the only currently released volumetrics being significantly lower than what the Mukuyu structure is very likely holding. I also mentioned that IMO, as a former oil and gas explorationist, I would consider some of the assumptions the Certifiers made as boarder line acceptable - and I would have certainly strongly challenged some of them.
    • The potential of economic oil columns.

Cheers
    VOGC

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5765/5765706-5111ab32b486c29df6cfd0c5f39022fc.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $308.9K 5.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 147648 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.