IVZ 1.61% 6.3¢ invictus energy ltd

Hey all,Just a final update prior to the big day! Reminder to...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 700
    Hey all,

Just a final update prior to the big day! Reminder to keep getting your questions in! Don't worry about repetition - I will be editing and collating them all into a single, unified interview as always so you don't risk wasting anyone's time.

As for some comments throughout - if you haven't watched a fireside chat yet, spoiler alert - there is no fire. Aside from that crushing disappointment, myself and my co-chair are the only ones asking questions. So no risk of Roch stealing the show. Not that I know what they say anyway - they've been blocked for some time at this point. For the same reason, don't worry too much about bad questions stealing air time. Lucky for Scott and the rest of you, these questions aren't unfiltered.

For the record, I did offer the co-pilot seat to a couple of our HC pros here and was declined. Totally open to having a HC pro geo join me in the future as I get the credibility that can add, but I will have Jamie back with me from last time. He's a friend and has a PhD in Petroleum Geology. So, you know, not a bad get in terms of expert witness for this stuff.

I am hoping to get the interview posted ASAP - within 24 hours. And thanks for the positive comments on my Substack! I enjoy my work and appreciate that others find value in it.

Reminder: 9:00 AM in Perth, Noon in Sydney tomorrow/Tuesday!

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83033737648

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $308.9K 5.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 147648 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.