IVZ 0.00% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

Main highlights for me:- Scott used the word Discovery for the...

1. 1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1541
    Main highlights for me:

- Scott used the word Discovery for the UA and LA. The logs are clearly conclusive, just need to bring up some liquid/gas and it is party time. We will have conservative net pay announced with any discovery annoucement.
    - Bringing up liquid/gas samples... I did not realise that they had the tools already on-site to sample through casing/liner. Removes a lot of risk for me as I was concerned they would spend too much time sampling and then not be able to run the liner. Now at least if they face any hole condition issues, they can stop sampling on wireline, get the liner down and then perforate/sample through the liner. They will get this sample one way or the other... and then still have the liner set so we can drill the LA and then flow test in 2024.
    - I need to listen to the replay but he mentioned they may have crossed a gas-oil contact in MK-1ST... this is very very interesting and I will see if he can elaborate more on that.

I'll keep with my last estimate and assume we'll reach TD and start sampling on the weekend. Maybe news Monday or early next week.

Scott was very confident in this call.

So am I... wish I went harder on the oppies the other day now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $103.6K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 133333 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 755999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ 903504
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.