IVZ 4.62% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

Hi Portiss,This type of analysis is outside of my experience...

1. 326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7030
    Hi Portiss,

This type of analysis is outside of my experience base. @oilfarmer's Post, immediately following yours, gives me a better understanding of what might be available.

A few other points that have come to mind over the last couple of days:
    1. With the focus on achieving samples to surface and other drilling related issues, the potential of, on a discovery being declared, IVZ producing internal Resource numbers wasn't addressed in the JRIPodcast. Even with the release of net pay numbers for Mukuyu-1/ST1 & Mukuyu-2/ST1, from which some people can generate Resource numbers, it would provide the Market with a lot of confidence with IVZ publicly stating their volumes - albeit with conservative qualifiers. I would think that with the focus on funding for the next stage of work that SM would be well on top of this if he thinks it's appropriate at this point - so hopefully we may get some 1st pass Resource numbers in the next few weeks as well? My point here is don't assume the "Market" can actually figure much out for itself - be prepared to spoon feed it every step of the way!!
    2. The recent Posts by @VatreniHR & @Allgood83 cover some very good information on the potential for and options for alternative funding going forward, and I very much agree with @VatrenIHR's comment "Many are overlooking the international impact of a new basin discovery in Zimbabwe. Such a discovery would make international headlines, both in financial and political media, generating considerable interest."

Cheers
    VOGC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.1¢ $269.7K 4.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5998 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 11689 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.