IVZ 4.00% 7.2¢ invictus energy ltd

Just please ask the right questions:- I want to understand why...

1. 4 Posts.
    Just please ask the right questions:
    - I want to understand why Invictus is acting as they do? What was the sense of making a CR before giving ome numbers of what is under earth?
    - What is the FORWARD plan?

If I were Scott, I would use this inactive time to dig with my bare hands at the nearest drill site without waiting for a permit. You know what I mean: show commitment! Keeping my shareholders constantly up to date with water level reports! Weekly newsletters! Bring a bit of life into the place! Show that you are there! Sending out Christmas and New Year greetings. Show that you care about your shareholders! Don't wait endless weeks for the next meaningless announcement. Just do it! Buy more shares myself if there are doubts about my company.And above all, I would look for people who can do the job properly! No Baker Hughes, just Schlumberger from the first to the last day. The guys know what to do if they are paid properly. Just ram the thing into the ground... over and over again... Hour after hour... Day after day. Post more photos, videos, interwebs from the site online...just more.Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.0¢ $173.6K 2.425M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9513 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.