IVZ 1.49% 6.6¢ invictus energy ltd

I believe my questions have already been asked so feel free to...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I believe my questions have already been asked so feel free to skip my post if you're crunched for time.

I agree with the general consensus to try to avoid getting into too many technical details. I've loved the previous fireside chats so will be happy even if you do but agree that it's best to avoid it this time around (or save it until the end). The morale/confidence among shareholders appears to be extremely low so focusing on the big questions is the way to go (namely funding, PPSA, will it flow, and timeline on major activities). The questions I'm most interested in are below:
    * In Scott's view, what are the reasons the share price is currently at 8c? I really want to get into Scott's head to see how he's interpreting the situation.
    * What are Scott's thoughts on doing another PAC raise?
    * Would Scott describe the porosity and permeability in Mukuyu-2 and Mukuyu-1 as good, bad, or okay?
    * Is Scott confident that the Upper Angwa will flow? In a previous interview he seemed confident that the overall well will flow but it wasn't clear if this was mainly due to the Lower Angwa's overpressured zone.

Thanks for putting this together. Looking forward to it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $93.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ $82.45K 1.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 340561 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 65228 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ 1039189
Last updated 15.30pm 29/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.