IVZ 0.00% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

Scott expresses, everytime he talks, his disappointment with the...

1. 3,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1315
    Scott expresses, everytime he talks, his disappointment with the shareprice action.
    He stated that we were "now heading into a period of building shareholder value", he expressed his desire to "drill out the area for 2 years before bringing in a partner. This to maximise shareholder value", he declared last webinar that "the market must have read a different discovery announcement to him".

He genuinly means the best for shareholders and I reckon it kills him when the market responds as it does. I reckon its all to do with the market not being able to see past the last and dreading the next capital raise, and this is down to IVZ's atrocious timing and structuring of all the CRs to date. Scott doesn't seem to get it, mistakenly thinking lemming investors will just keep stepping up as the value of their investment gets decimated.

Matt,
    as raised above a few times. Lets put this to Scott, the abysmal nature of the CRs, and whether he recognises this as the cause of the SP decline. Last webinar he spoke of alternative forms of funding, and following some beautifully delivered questions on funding and the constant rewarding of PAC Partners with discounts and freebies, he immediately proceeds to do it all over again ... with a 15.5c SP he announces a 13c raise with free options and kaboom, that saw us fall to 10c. Then we see the cash on hand and that saw us fall to 8c because every single loyal investor now expects another round of PAC gifting.

This funding issue has to be addressed, else we go 8c -> CR at 6c ->5c -> CR at 4c and so on.
    I am happy for you to talk about this single issue for the full hour if need be. Scott has to acknowledge the issue that has let us down and has to indicate something concrete to address it
    Last edited by charlesn: 21/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $103.6K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 133333 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 755999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ 903504
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.