IVZ 6.06% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

The dump after discovery is really really interesting. No insto...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    The dump after discovery is really really interesting. No insto dumps when there is a major opportunity to capitalise on a significant discovery upside lightly.

I want to know exactly why that would happen... I will never know, but am certain that people looking to damage another do so for a reason.

There is certainly so much we are not aware of behind the scenes, including the economic management of IVZ to this point. I think, as I have said many times before, they have gotton way ahead of themselves too often and potentially pissed up a few wrong trees. That is past us now and something strikes me that SM in the recent chat is aware of whatever happened as a misstep leading us to where we are. All entirely speculation here, but here we are, discovery and all. Way down!

Again, time to establish a solid base around known supporting shareholders. Especially retail. No cowboy bs now, get the ppsa, 3d and flow and then find funding from a stronger hand. Be willing to take a few hits in compromising. This basin is very very big.

I will however say I kind of liked SM not taking up any shares recently. Demonstrates a level of individual shrewd I have been waiting to see... he had better put it to good use in securing the ppsa and funding!

imo dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.004(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $97.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 7.2¢ 6.6¢ $283.6K 4.095M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 129922 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 390788 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.