IVZ 1.45% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

Totally agree Jak.I just find it hard to believe that Scott is...

1. 991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 730
    Totally agree Jak.

I just find it hard to believe that Scott is going to put his hand up to partake in a 90 minute Fireside Chat, on the back of the announcement we received today? Just not enough meat on the bones or new material to render the chat worthwhile in my opinion.

I sincerely hope there is something more tangible released on or before Tuesday morning, or I fear this chat could potentially be counterproductive.
    I like you, am a long term holder and avid supporter of both Scott and the business, but I am struggling when I constantly hear promises I have heard now for over four years, regarding the signing of the PPSA. It is not Scott's fault re the actioning of the agreement, but too many times we have been told that the execution of it is imminent/weeks/months/touching ground. Do not promise things you cannot deliver.

It is becoming clear that the market wants to see the sovereign risk taken off the table and until the PPSA is signed we are going nowhere imo.
    We have now had two positive announcements, yet we stay wallowing at 8c - with what we are sitting on, two discoveries in two wells and the vast acres still to be tapped in an energy starved nation, and it is almost unbelievable how our market cap is just a paltry $116 million.

Cannot get too excited about Tuesday unless we get something concrete delivered beforehand.
    Still time for an announcement - but I am known to be a Piscean optimist haha!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $153.3K 2.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 74962 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 218454 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.2¢ 6.7¢ 1291183
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.