JLL 7.94% 29.0¢ jindalee lithium limited

JRL quite achiever, page-68

1. 5,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    The only problem being, that the company and directors promote themselves as a "Prospect Generator (PG)", and not a mine developer or producer. It's a very clear statement in their latest presentation. Hence the lowish market cap.

Prospect Generation companies are poor investments in my experience and opinion.

Why in hell do you want to find a prospect, drill a few holes, convince another company that there is a viable resource, then step back and sell off 60% to 80% at a low level price (because at the stage they sell it's still only valued on the "potential" future value only), and then watch the buy-in JV partner take all the share price gains? Prospect Generators don't make sense to me, which is why we see very few on any international stock exchanges.

Selling yourself as a Prospect Generator is a poor choice by a group of directors IMHO, and it's more of an indication that the resource company is effectively a "Lifestyle Company" for directors who have no interests or skills in developing or producing mines. Basically, they want to do a little exploration and then sell the thing off while maintaining a small financial interest.

As such, the situation with this company is currently unfortunate IMHO, and will remain so until they replace all the current directors.

I would want to see a couple of technical business geological directors break away from this company and take full control of the USA Lithium Clay Project with a "decisive, firm and committed" desire to be true full-time mining executives bringing the project into production and then growing the company into a global concern. This is what I'd expect most shareholders and investors with ambition want to see and hear from the company. Unfortunately, the current set of company directors seem to have very little ambition in that direction.

So at the moment though, it seems to be nothing more than a plain old vanilla low valued LPG (Lifestyle Prospect Generator).

Of course, others may disagree, and I will always respect their opinions, but this is the way I see Prospect Generators, and has been my experience of them over the past 30 years.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.025(7.94%)
Mkt cap ! $18.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $27.36K 93.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3443 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41747 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.