JRV 0.00% 1.8¢ jervois global limited

JRV Cobalt, page-113

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562
    My message doesn’t seem to get coming across

Perhaps I fundamentally misunderstand investors motives in this space..

Put simply, if you believe in an EV future and are hence bullish on prices of Nickel / Cobalt / Copper / Lithium whatever wouldn’t you want exposure to that movement? Hence miner>refiner. By definition refiners business model attains earnings stability. Key word STABILITY, stable, little movement

I am still yet to see a reasoned rebuttal to this since my tweet

Btw I had no intention to get into an SRL vs JRV sparring match.. insert any Ni/Co/Cu/Li junior minor in place of SRL and the argument still holds, so put your SRL stock price graphs away. Remember, I prefaced my case with the words “assuming equal risk”, SRL and JRV have entirely different risk profiles, entirely different business models

What im debating is, investors need to match their investment thesis with the business model. I, perhaps mistakenly, assumed folks here were bullish on cobalt prices?

JRV chose their model, that’s fine, the world needs refiners, im happy to have them on the ASX, but I maintain if we get to all-time-high metal prices given the assets they have today their fair value will not be too far from todays. that's the point and i simply use the broker report to show that i am not the only one who thinks about this core principle
    Hey mondoinvest, really enjoyed your post, great points. I especially see the merit of the staged approach you reference with Idaho. That goes to my earlier point, I believe JRV should get some more Idaho’s going. America in particular is SO underexplored. Friedland is poking around there too. Though need to choose the appropriate state to work in as bureaucracy can often be a nightmare, funny how "safe" jurisdictions often garner low NPV discount rates just look at PLL's risks now
    Hey Johnny, your exhaustively long post where you go all Sherlock Holmes on us and fill it with unprofessional personal attacks, delivered no meaningful content and im sorry to say is just utter rubbish. Lets stick to the 280 characters on twitter – you will find my tweets are all still there

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $17.64K 962.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 9102184 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 805259 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.