JRV 0.00% 1.5¢ jervois global limited

Hey Lion, not sure where you are but presume Oz, so happy Aus...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hey Lion,
    not sure where you are but presume Oz, so happy Aus Day. Here in the US, zero percent think we are going to war...it's a matter of judoing Putin in whatever his current endgame might be, whether internal politics, North Stream 2, etc. Increase the costs, a thousand cuts, etc. There is currently media, social media, blanket yelling of "inflation", with momentum algos...and persistent hedge fund bias against non-revenue/cash burn. Last I looked at yields, 27 basis points had already been baked in...and the debate here whether it will be 50 basis points- the market is almost demanding it... but I think the Fed will stick to script. 25 basis points 3-4 times this year. Otherwise why have a script and manage expectations.
    Have been catching falling knives myself, in some is the clear signs of capitulation, yet the economy is strong, Omicron is abating, and trillions on the sidelines. But I sold some winners to buy, no margin/leverage and have raised some capital for a longer runway... audentes Fortuna iuvat. Plenty of geopolitical turbulence, but at least we have seasoned foreign policy experts at the helm and will not do anything unpredictable. Strangely, I am optimistic, and have bought boatloads but still bearing in mind the dictum: the market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent. A good balancing act, that I have tipped towards bargains... just my two bits from here.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $353.6K 22.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 6930430 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 3385185 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.97 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ 10049532
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.