JRV 0.00% 1.5¢ jervois global limited

Confronting a decline in a commodity price and collapse of a...

1. 1,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1961
    Confronting a decline in a commodity price and collapse of a junior wannabe is never easy for an investor to absorb. No one can ever know where the bottom is, until it has been passed.

In my view, JRV investors' are staring into this abyss, seeing a reflection of both the capital destruction of past investments and the possibility of a deep discount entry should the price recover. How this plays out is very much a function of where the commodity price goes.

No one here can be confident of the future cobalt price and the many factors at play. The epitome of a high risk investment.

Assuming the worst, each investor must assess their own capacity to absorb a 100% capital loss and still remain standing. Assuming the best, only the naysayers here will be crying in pain. Heads or tails.

FWIW I continue to acculuate each day at the sub CR fully underwritten price continuingg t avaerage down y cost, a couple of pips at a time. This is NOT advice or a recommendation to anyone else, it is a personalised approach demanding a deep pocket and underlying belief in both managment and the cobalt price over the next 12 -24 months. DYOR.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6044 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 33000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.40am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ 349656
Last updated 10.05am 02/05/2024 ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.