JRV 0.00% 1.6¢ jervois global limited

jrv management no proven record

1. 2,084 Posts.
    JRV would surprise the market if it could be survival and keep its Young Project in hand.

1. Check what people talked about FDL in the October 2007 before it shot up.

2. Check what price of PRR in the December 2008 and would you think $0.005 is not big different from $0.067, which is its current market price.

3. The big boys in the Vision failed to do their control, doesn't declare the death of JRV automatically.

4. There are always something happen to the pennies and the bloods could be dried and panic could be forget some day later.

5. CRR was not and should be never the last chance for JRV as no one could be my last chances for my life if I don't want to give up!

6. JRV could be dead but you could not be burnt with it! But if JRV could be survival and reborn you would be benefited. The key questions to you is how and when?

7. A lot of factors which could shoot JRV up are external forces!

8. JRV now just need to hold its position and try everything to keep its live without matter how it could get the capital if it needs for survival.

9. Would I join any JRV capital raising? No, I could not afford to help JRV to survive, which is its problem not me!

10. It is good enough I hold my position for JRV and myself. I am waiting for the unprecedented good or bad events.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $61.56K 3.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7042453 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1821264 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.