JRV 0.00% 2.5¢ jervois global limited

Nice find, Mondy. Coincidentally, I was running my ruler over a...

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    Nice find, Mondy.

Coincidentally, I was running my ruler over a number of Ni assets around the world the other day and Noront's Eagle's Nest deposit came up on my radar.

I had no idea that there was a tussle in the background going on for it, but can see why that would be the case from a geological perspective. It is a decent deposit - M+I of 11m tonnes at 1.78% Ni. $609m pre-production capex. Still at the permitting stage, though, if I am not mistaken. Was hoping that we might be looking at it, but others have already gotten in first.

There is little doubt that we will see a scramble for undeveloped Ni assets in the coming years to supply the EV revolution. I'm currently building a database of global assets and am assessing them (just to see what we might be looking at down the track). Fortunately, our management team has intimate knowledge of the best assets out there. I'm not gunna lie, I am still bitter about Kabanga (K-Bangs). Nothing matches it for grade and size. I still haven't given up on it and am clinging to Bryce's "We nail them to the wall and take away the keys" expression from a Crux Investor vid.

High grade massive sulphide Ni deposits are just so damn hard to find. It is the reason that the market goes nuts when a deposit is found (think Sirius Resources Nova-Bollinger discovery back in 2012). MCR will do well with Cassini in WA. And CTM's Jaguar deposit in Brazil is shaping up very nicely. And it makes me wonder what else is in Brazil that might work in well with the SMP. There are some monster deposits out there, but they are disseminated sulphide ones like Dumont's deposit grading sub-1% Ni (0.27% for Dumont). They will all be dug up eventually.

At present, we have two deposits (ICO and NY), one refinery (SMP) and 40% of Coca-Cola. Plenty to keep us occupied in the next couple of years. It is fun to speculate on what other assets they might be looking at in the future. Awesome thread - thanks for creating it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $51.65K 2.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2589964 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 732246 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 1086032
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.