JRV 0.00% 2.2¢ jervois global limited

I commend to all the article Sura put up. The transition to an...

1. 5,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1275
    I commend to all the article Sura put up.

The transition to an all-electric world is going to take a lot of metal. Cu Ni Co Li Al Mn REE

Batteries for EV's alone are a fresh and explosive demand driver of Ni and Co. Look at the plans of the car makers, who must transition or go out of business. Alongside this, batteries to firm up the global electricity network are a proven benefit and likely of similar scale.

The current supply chains for all these metals are currently well matched to steady state supply/demand. What happens when new and insistent demand emerges?

Mining investors know how critical grades are to mining and how long it takes to bring fresh mines into production, a process that cannot be hurried.

Prices will have to rise enough to restart or keep old mines with marginal grades in production and prompt the construction of extra refining capacity.

More importantly, prices will have to rise enough to destroy or prompt substitution in existing demand on an unprecedented scale.

Well-placed investors are going to make a lot of money as this pig passes through the python. Also, Australia will be transformed by it.

Ash

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $55.13K 2.604M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 3493775 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1628546 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 742124
Last updated 15.57pm 26/04/2024 ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.