JRV 15.0% 1.7¢ jervois global limited

JRV Nickel, page-63

1. 2,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    Just wanna make a comment, i have been with this stock for a while now. Ever since I am up to date with JRV and knkow how it has progressed achieving all those milestones so far. But unlike other mineral explores, JRV has been kicking all the goals without much fanfare. Management !!, i don't need to comment about them as i cant ask better management team than them.

Obviously this is my opinion and i think market is NOT awake to JRV and its potential yet, For me JRV is a sleeping giant and most people who are investing in other mineral explores, don't know how advance JRV in there process and how much de-risked, yet you can still buy this around 50c, instead they happy to invest in hype IPOs or companies still doing just drilling that are years away from production just based on promise only, probably not knowing how far those companies still has to go to level where JRV is today.

I hardly hear anyone talking about JRV in social media or you tube or even in the news. Which I find really strange given how battery thematic going on these days. or may be it is because of the fact that some ppl may think that JRV is already beyond them given its MC and SOI, or they may be look in to ICO and think its not a big enough mine capacity wise. But fail to see that JRV MC is nothing compared to the clear potential and direction it's heading.
    Mind you, i am not writing this because that i worried about how SP is behaving or it is not going crazy like some other mineral stocks, only scratching my head thinking how come more and more people are not seeing the very obvious and hence missing out on JRV at these levels by unable to seeing the clear road right in front of JRV if they pay little attention to this. Owner of SMP and part owner of Free-fort itself enough them to see the forest for the trees but for whatever reasons they are not seeing it. Why a company who has relatively small Cobalt mine went of purchasing 2 refineries with way more capacity than its mine production???
    They may be thinking Cobalt is not important as batteries will not use Cobalt in the future as per so called cobalt free battery technology, if that the case then they are unaware of the fact the other use cases of cobalt.. Anyway by the time more ppl gonna notice this,IMHO, it will be way too late for some for sure.
    Anyway JRV is one of my safest investment and I don't consider it is risky anymore. That is why i post things rarely here nowadays unlike my early days. Just awaiting patiently until our excellent management team executing their plan to the dot. 5 years time from now on, in my opinion, the likely hood of JRV is becoming a more than a mid size mining company is more and more than likely than not.
    My opinion only DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.003(15.0%)
Mkt cap ! $51.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.7¢ $295.8K 15.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2946566 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3684725 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 16.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.7¢ 12780392
Last updated 13.57pm 30/04/2024 ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.