JRV 0.00% 2.5¢ jervois global limited

Hi Ash, good thoughts.I particularly agree with this line: "JRV...

1. 4,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4834
    Hi Ash, good thoughts.

I particularly agree with this line: "JRV will be seeking further assets, mines or mine projects, shareholdings in Co producers and building out their trading arm - the Glencore model."

Whilst I was doing my own DD before buying in, I had some concerns about the Idaho LOM. However as Deme and others here pointed out, and Bryce also noted in the recent Beaver Creek presentation, they want a mine that is small because it is executable, and that's what a company of this size needs at this point in its development. The cashflows from ICO, and now Freeport, will hopefully provide a lot more in the cash kitty arsenal to go ahead and achieve what you've noted in your post which I quote.

I recall both the Crux Investor calls where Bryce was at pains to note that management are share price motivated (rather than market cap), so they don't want to keep raising/diluting all in the name of "growing an empire" - his exact words. To me that speaks to building an operation of this size and scope that generates positive cashflows, which will then allow them to pivot towards other acquisitions and other commodities, and more into the trading space. Evidently it will take a few years to get there but looking at the team that has been assembled I imagine most are happy to wait. I don't predict share price movements but if I look 3-5 years into the future I see quite a different company from what we have now in terms of operation; the existing assets are hopefully the engine room to generate the cashflow to get us there.

Coming back to @sura7667's post, just as some perspective: the company just raised a huge amount of money at a fairly large discount to the prior closing share price; it gradually trended down to the CR price, briefly dipped below it, and is now up almost 25%. That's a lot of SP progress already. We have more news flow expected this month as well (which perhaps is what this latest buying is in anticipation of).

Just my two cents.

Cheers
    m

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $51.65K 2.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2589964 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 732246 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 1086032
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.