JRV 5.00% 2.1¢ jervois global limited

jrv?? whats the go today?, page-4

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    whats the go ? Everything was dumped yesterday & probably will be today - the ASX has had an almost vertical climb up & it had to come down though it is mostly the expensive stocks that willl be savaged more....

I'm wondering about Robin asking me to 'name names' on the promise of some interesting info - is he a prowler from ASIC - anyone emailed him yet for his info....?

Ny new informative 'friend' is back home now & rang me this morning to talk generally about the share market & I also asked & got some more info on JRV which I started to post here but then deleted as was worried about it being misconstrued as misleading & don't want to be banned ....there is so much hype on HC every day that I see as deceptive & yet they seem to get away with it but with my luck I'll say what I heard & get thrown off so not willing to risk losing my daily addiction to reading HC for one post...

Anyway, if you're already holding JRV at a loss you may decide it's worth waiting another few weeks for the next lot of news (or until AGM) to see the outcome or if not holding then it's definately safer to wait & see if any of the rumours are true otherwise it's just a punt that many can't afford - even then if the general market is in the doldrums at the time a good announcement hits it can still leave a share price unmoved.... many times though I've taken a loss then the price recovers & I kick myself.......also often shares are manipulated downwards just before a big announcement comes out & my new friend seems certain this will happen on JRV but sometimes how are we to tell the difference so we have to rely on blind faith that the selloff isn't for a negative reason...?

Basically, I think many are in JRV because they have said they have a huge nickel deposit - 'how much bigger is it' should be answered soon & there was a question about the processing but believe this has been solved too now - several big companies are sniffing around JRV & consensus seems to be hopeful they have the goods - Purcell has apparently been told to zip it up after being told that Stroke was posting the conversations online - I tried ringing & got zilch info from him just 'we'll all have to wait & see' (though he reminds me of an over enthused Genner with BQT but that went down so hoping JRV will be UP)

Good luck to us all........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $19.50K 973.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58178 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1357301 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.