JRV 0.00% 1.4¢ jervois global limited

shareholders come and shareholders go.... management topplers...

1. 12,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    shareholders come and shareholders go.... management topplers come and management topplers go....

BUT Duncan Pursell reigns supreme... been a holder of JRV since 2006 and have been taken on so many fancy rides in these 10 years that it is now comical... there was a time when it was pathetic, but now I see the joke - ME... I am sure Duncan must be laughing every time I bought more at spp or on market..... there must be a clock on his wall that must be going "sucked in" whenever I bought more....

I feel there will be only one shareholder left and that will be DP himself.... might as well buy us all out rather than just the small shareholders DP.... what have we done to not be considered for a buyout? Or do you have Buyback v2.0 planned for 2018 when our few thousand dollars worth of shares (Which were worth a decent 5 figure sums a few years ago) reduced to under $500 before we get a look in...

what a company this has been and what a story it will be when I tell my kids of how I lost a big chunk of their inheritance pursuing gold (read "gold royalty) at the end of the JRV rainbow....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.