BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

JS on Smart Investor (video interview), page-61

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    One of the things that stands out to me watching that video is how little JS seems to know about the market, how it works, the rules around trading etc. He says 'erm, I think....' about a million times.

How can someone with apparently no knowledge or expereince in the stock market be allowed to cover it in a national print title? It does explain some of the sensationalism of the whole piece - he writes it like a tabloid rag writes about Kim Kardashian, because he essentially is a tabloid rag journo.

The thing around shorting - oh yes, he is fully nervous there. So obvious he knows something has leaked out, but I do beleive it wasn't from him - though that is far from the point.

He does also contradict himself as someone else has pointed out - in one breath he says collating all the documents took a long time, weeksin fact. Then says the article was discussed on tuesday, written on thursaday and published on friday. Something is out of whack there. and it ain't my tie.

I beleive some very nervous people overt here at the moment....the irony is not lost on any of us I don;t think

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.