AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Sorry for sticking my big fat Teddy bears nose in here Pinto,...

1. 5,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3078
    Sorry for sticking my big fat Teddy bears nose in here Pinto, this was basically it, Apologies Jstall70

I've just got back from the US. I didn't catch up with Nick this trip, because he just didn't have the time. I spent a lot of time in NY and was simply asking around, and there seems to be some buying coming from there, but I also know that a "little Aussie" delegation just came back from South Carolina having visited the site. I have to hazard a guess, it was some of the new institutions that bought in on our recent hike.

NC is fairly closed lip, but if you trend what he has been saying, the big stuff is supposed to be hitting mid to the end of the year. We have already seen one hit, and now suddenly, they have a delegation of multiple institutions making a pilgrimage to the AJX site and there is buying..mmmm

Normally when I have a chat with Nick he is careful, but open with whats going on. He is hunkering down on news like I have never experienced with him before. I know him fairly well, and I haven't seen this before. He is being strategically calm about some of his responses with me.

Ive been lying awake at night going through my mind what could be happening, and I have not been this excited about the unknown of what is potentially about to hit, but I M (humble) O, and from the talk I hear from some of the people that returned from the visit, I dare say "this is it" we are about to see something really serious. People are finally waking up to the fact that Alexium is a future long term business with ongoing growth.

The one and only comment I got from NC which sent me to the moon was, "I guess it will be nice to see the next trading halt in a different way and NO (as he yells it in my ear)  it won't be a CR, Ive forgotten how to spell it now"

Ive started picking up every single share I can whenever Ive seen AJX is being sold, and let me tell you that's been tough. WOW, talk about tightly traded right now.

Watch this space everyone. Enjoy!
    jstall70

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.