ADY 10.0% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

Linaker, I think you could have hit the nail on the head Farkas...

1. 11,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Linaker, I think you could have hit the nail on the head Farkas definitely wants Santa Barbara back and this would be a quick end to the litigation. It does fit with what Farkas just said too....

"I'm not going to be president of Chile in 2010 , I will not be president and never will not be political"

"I have projects in oil, rock oil, coal, copper and iron from Arica to Punta Arenas. I have no other business."

The mines that are operating today are Santa Fe Mining and Vallenar Iron. Most of them are in my name.

"Santa Barbara (renamed Vallenar Iron), a steel mine in Vallenar, but the partners are in the wrong in court and there are operational problems."

"Unfortunately they (ady) are nearly dead. One of my companies: Wyndham, the Australian partners promised me they were going to bring technology, make money, and now there demands are up the creek."

click here
    ------------------------------------------------

Looking at the volume (~500m) over the past 3 days it is possible someone is taking a 51% stake in ady via the market. If it is JSW or Wyndham maybe they would have to divest from Pyke Hill and Bulman to comply with FIRB. Not sure on that? ADY must know by now what is happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.276K 225.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 156693 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 476693 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.