PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

jtc speculation, page-10

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Bang on DJ1!

I might not be as optimistic about future SP predictions but no harm in aiming high - still scared from the GFC.

The MOU is a clear sign PLV do not feel the need to commit to a deal with the first group that comes along. I would like to think that this MOU was picked over other options and this wasnt the only scenario available to PLV.

I think the "day traders" helped to push the price to as high as 90c (expecting a big announcement pushing the SP to $1.50 and then dumping at 100% profit) and will now help to push it back down into the low 70's high 60's. For the first time in a few weeks buyers outweighed sellers. A gap has opened up again with buyers outweighing sellers so it might be a sign of the new base SP in the low 70's with most holders forming a medium to long term view.

If PLV continue to make positive progress at Irvine we will should see the SP track up towards $1 based on sound fundamentals over several months as opposed to several weeks. If the MOU is met and a deal is reached then it will blow the doors of the SP.

Does anyone know if PLV can provide announcements to the markets on the progress of the MOU. Eg we ticked box 1 and 2 to go? Or will it be business as usual and then in March 2011 "we did" or "we didnt"? I imagine given the confidentiality surrounding the deal it will be the later?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.