PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

jtc speculation, page-17

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi folks

So much to say and sink in on so many levels...

Tricass like your work. Keep up the contrarian/your personal view. ..really valuable to the thread.

That said im very happy to say the traders to this point have won the day. Good on you for making some bucks.

mcbombers thanks for the support, I suspect my posts get a little too much sometimes, but great to see someone else actually going beyond 1 or 2 lines to talk on a thread and 'discuss' the company.
    I'm here to discuss, to exchange ideas and generate ideas...to have others do this really helps me understand the investment and hopefully others to.
    Ask enough questions and research and you will come to much better understandings.

Okay so back to today.

Isn't it ironic that the focus on Chinese demand and the importance of the Chinese market to Aussie companies... and PLV lands an MOU with the Japanese!

I think thats a massive plus in a resource world where China is the major focus.
    We just bypassed THE main reason for resource demand.
    Wouldn't this further derisk the company based purely on its 'apparent' non reliance on the Chinese?

I think we can all be VERY disappointed with the state of the share price and the timing or arrival of the announcement.
    It had a similar market impact to the Cethana news.....

I give PLV the thumbs down on this (share price) front. The biggest capper on this stock was that announcement...as good as it could 'potentially' be in a 'few months'...right now its dampened spirits.

Maybe a bit harsh but we just shouldn't be trading at these levels with what appears to be a serious backer and other interested parties ready to jump on if given the chance.

For me this was a further demonstration of the great project Irvine will be.
    Remember we are less than a third of the $2.50 this company has experienced.
    Many companies have reached or gone beyond their pre GFC highs.
    PLV 'still' languishes.

So in my books, and particularly based on the resource upgrades and the excellent developments, they are failing on this front.

Lets hope that PLV continue releasing good news/drill results and further details on their project developments.
    We want media, we want broker report updates and revaluations...up or downwards.

The MOU is very cloak and dagger and thats obviously the way the JTC want it...not PLV by the sounds of things.

The focus seemed to be on the beneficiation. Will the DSO be a separate entity, or not the focus of the JTC?
    Does this free up PLV to forge ahead with early Isthmus production plans utilising Cockatoo Island infrastructure?

Would we see the beneficiation plant and the DSO from Isthmus be two different operations with different objectives/deals?

Tony/PLV cannot comment on the MOU. I think theres a lot of questions shareholders might want to ask that are related to the other opportunities above.

I keep thinking that PLV have demonstrated discipline in not taking any deal that has come along. As ive said before this has been illustrated by the strong interest in the project for a long period of time.

So why then would PLV decide upon a deal/MOU with a Japanese company that is non binding when it specifically was stated in the Intersuisse report that the company sought 'binding' offers?

There were 'at least' several parties with a strong interest in the project.
    We could safely assume 'some' if not all of those offers would have been binding offers.

So why didnt PLV take the binding offers in front of an MOU that was 'non binding'?

Thats the big indicator/clue for me that the "win/win" PLV are seeking is a considerably better..albeit perhaps more risky equation than the 'safer bet' of the binding offer/s.

PLV stated upfront it was open to offers and ideas...perhaps it was presented with something it couldn't refuse?

As I say, share price major disappointment...potential JTC deal major biggie for me...as little as I obviously know about these things.

Appreciate your input Alreed, great to get an experienced point of view and background re the Japanese and Tonys experience. Great to see you turning up here from time to time.

There is still the question of $$$ required from here and 'how' and what levels any capital will be raised at.

What I also want to know as a shareholder is the plan B and C with Irvine if the JTC or PLV opts out.

Where to then?

These are questions I believe could be answered easily enough without breaking confidentiality on JTC MOU.

Are there parties ready to take up where JTC may leave off?

So many questions..with many more to come i'm sure ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.