PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Some good points in there Satori. I would also have liked to...

1. 21 Posts.
    Some good points in there Satori. I would also have liked to have seen more detail in that last announcement. It was frustrating and a bit disappointing given recent building anticipation and pricing. Too little fact drives too much speculation which in turn fuels uncertainty. Not good for a sustained rise in the sp.

One of the few (perhaps too few) really important facts in that last announcement is that the Japanese are involved. I see this as a really strong positive. Don't get me wrong here. I think partnerships with the Chinese are the way of the future. However, they can be volatile. Business with the Chinese can be hurried. Do a deal first and then get the facts on what is achievable re development, mining, production costs and product. This is already causing problems elsewhere in WA. It works the other way with the Japanese and would IMO be a better outcome for PLV in the medium to longer term.

Tony is a very good communicator and the lack of detail in this announcement and his silence here suggests third party pressure on the board for confidentially. Could be many reasons for this, not the least of which the third party may not want to compromise business elsewhere, ie existing spurchase/supply contracts. Speculation here on who this third party might be achieves little.

I disagree with the comments about the importance of more resource upgrades. Always nice, but I think the deposit has already proven itself to be of a significant size and quality. Its time to see some more regular updates (even if its just on 'progress') in areas such as native title, upscaled processing, infrastructure and, of course, plans for future funding.

Al

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.