Jublilance with Corys Resignation from Liberal Party., page-52

1. 9,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17784
    I would be interested in that too because apart from hating muslims I would say Trump and Bernardi have very very little in common. Infact the right here are so against muslims that they would vote for even a lefty if they hated muslims - just look at their love affair with Putin. We'll start by this high level comment:

1. Trump believes in protecting jobs hence is going to put tariffs on everything and make multinationals move operations back into America (which in a defacto sense also means the tax take comes back to USA because if the jobs return to USA so would the majority of the tax). Then we have public spending he wants to increase on infrastructure.

2. Bernardi believes in laisser faire economics, is bought by the multinationals and totally, totally agrees with the way multinationals are set up. No a word spoken about the fiasco in SA with jobs going offshore, because Bernardi doesn't care about jobs (he cares only about laiser faire economics and his own ego and keeping his big business mates happy). Don't expect public infrastructure because he doesn't agree with that.

Bernardi is a goose. Trump no better but ironically has better principles than this clown and that is been nice and obviously comes from a low base. I would like Bernardi now to go to some mother who has undergone yearts of IVF heartache and say your child is less loved than one conceived naturally and see what she says to him. Lots of material around that this goose will never sit in the Senate again.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.