RHK 8.11% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

judge galina fedina is postponing until june 6, page-10

1. 2,144 Posts.
    I suspect the connections are stronger than some think. The big hedge funds play rough too and they have more control than some think. Something is happening and my gut feeling is it will go through. I would not buy on this, I am a holder and these are my thoughts very subjective.

If you carefully read the end of the Helmers comments the bit about what will happen between now and the 6th. I think they are being told to sit down and talk.

FMS can't get out of the deal until all possible ties have been exhausted. With todays action the situation is still live.

Even with what has happened a big buyer would still only be able to mop up a relatively modest amount without it being noticed.

Then there are the comments about the damage to Russia in general. They have to treat the banks relative well for their own reasons.

The revolution was set up by a bank and the revolutionaries decided to use slave labour rather than play with the banks we all know what happened. This time around the banks have made a selective group rich. I don't think they are going to buck the trend. If the banks own a quarter of a big one on this they would not like to lose on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.060(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 79.5¢ $501 627

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 305 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 16539 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.