AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Ali is over Heath, he wont communicate, is stingy and wants to...

1. 3gb
    963 Posts.
    Ali is over Heath, he wont communicate, is stingy and wants to do everything his way. All he cares about is her wee farm, not her. She wants to go with a Japanese hunk shes met and have her own place. So its time for a divorce. The problem is her wee farm who he has been developing. She says it was sweet talk and lies that made her give him a share, not true love and God. Heath says she is not all innocence, that in fact she is something of a gold digger, albeit not a very successful one. He had the big ranch next door and his father was a sqillionaire. He may not have told her all his plans but he has always been the strong silent type and at the start all the farm was good for was mushrooms which werent worth much then and the potential then for production was limited. Realistically back then the best thing was to tack her lot on to his neighboring operation. Things have changed today but they couldnt be envisioned back then. Hes been doing all the heavy work over the last decade and its his skill and expertise that has created what they have today. She goes swanning around Melbourne having meetings with her friends and he's out in the bush working his butt off.
    They've been separated for 4 years, clearly irreconcilable differences. He doesnt say much and she is giving the silent treatment. The go betweens havent come up with anything yet. She wants everything. To negotiate a settlement they have to decide on a split and what it is all worth. Heath has his ringers out tallying the mushrooms now. There may be potential buyers for the wee farm lurking but its a mess with the dispute. Personally I think it will go to court, you know what women are like. I cant see Ali getting 100% unless Heath told some woppers. My money is it will be after the court case that negotiations start. If the court settlement favours Ali I can see the former father in law sending his congratulations and saying he looks forward to seeing her in the appeal.

"Like Sands through the hourglass so are the days of our lives".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.